Canada Ontario Job Grant
The Canada Ontario Job Grant will fund two thirds of your workers training costs up to a maximum of $10,000.00 per worker. If you are a smaller employer you may be entitled to additional funding. Costs covered include tuition, textbooks and materials. Contact us to assist you with determining if your proposed training is eligible.
To be eligible you must:
- Be an individual business, not-for-profit or a business organization.
- Be licensed to operate in Ontario.
- Employ the worker you want to train.
- Have insurance and comply with labour and human rights legislation.
- Contribute at least one third of the training costs.
- You decide who you want to train and who you choose to train them!
- Both the training offered and the worker’s job must be in Ontario to qualify.
For further information, contact Christine Scott at 613.476.6456 (Picton) or
email at email@example.com